Mission & Vision
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. - Proverbs 22:6
Christ Community School strives to provide a superior education in a warm, caring atmosphere that will equip students to serve and lead in Christ.
The purpose of Christ Community School is to provide a traditional academic education integrated with the Christian worldview in such a way that:
- God may be glorified and His Son, Jesus Christ, may be made known and accepted as the only way to eternal life, through the power and working of His Holy Spirit.
- All activities of the school through its students, faculty, staff, parents, supporters, and Board of Directors will model God’s standards for each of our lives namely:
- To do what is just,
- To show constant love, and
- To live in humble fellowship with our God. (Micah 6:8)
Beliefs About Christian Education
We believe that…
- The Bible is the inerrant, inspired Word of God.
- The Christian school, the home, and the church complement each other in promoting the student’s spiritual, emotional, intellectual, and physical growth.
- Providing Christian parents a safe environment for the education of their children.
- Reinforcing Biblical principles and concepts through the majority of the curriculum.
- Establishing high expectations in order to challenge students to achieve their full potential.
- Recognizing each student as an individual, so that each may experience success.
- Teaching Christian character qualities to enable students to learn accountability for their actions.
- Training every student to be a disciple of Jesus Christ.
- Developing our school community through the establishment of Christian fellowship.
- Excellence in all aspects of Christ Community School, doing all things well, and bringing glory and honor to our Lord Jesus Christ.
Neither Christ Community School nor its faculty, staff, volunteers, parents or students, when acting as representatives of the school, shall promote any doctrinal or denominational beliefs, practices, or positions which are in conflict with our beliefs about Christian education, nor shall they promote or disparage any beliefs, practices, or positions upon which the school has assumed no official stance.
Statement of Faith
These statements are to be acknowledged and held in agreement by all associated with Christ Community School:
- We believe that the Bible is the only inspired written word of God and is inerrant by His design.
- We believe that God is all powerful and the Creator of heaven and earth.
- We believe in a triune God; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus is the Son of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, that Jesus led a sinless life, that His death on the cross and resurrection paid the penalty for sin and purchased salvation for all who acknowledge Him as Lord and Savior.
- We believe Ephesians 2:8-9 that “It is by grace ye have been saved through faith… not works.”
- We believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer at the moment of spiritual rebirth and that the Holy Spirit unifies us and enables us as believers to accomplish the will of God.
· We believe that Jesus Christ will literally return to this Earth to claim His own and that unbelievers will be eternally separated from God.